In 10 years from now what will you tell your Today’s self about life, your wellbeing, how you spend your time.
Will you say:
- I feel energised
- I feel present and calm
- I manage my stress easily
- I have so many tools to have optimum health and wellbeing to my life
- I am fully in control of my wellbeing
Is there anything stopping you from saying these things now? Is stress having an impact on your life? Are you looking to reduce and eliminate your stress levels? Are you looking to feel a sense of peace, a sense of calm?
Checking in on your wellbeing
Get to know how to look after your mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing in an optimal way, easily. Also, know that you can do this yourself. That you can have the tools and techniques to do this. It is possible. And it all starts with this course.
About your course tutor
I’m Helen O’Flinn, and I’m going to take you through this wellbeing course. I will ensure that you have the right tools, tips and techniques to reduce and eliminate your stress on a daily basis.
I’ve supported hundreds of people to do this already. My expertise and background in Wellbeing, ensure that I have the knowledge and skills to make this a great programme for you.
I’m going to take you through this with an easy-to-follow, step-by-step approach. This material is life changing. Stress taking over your life is no more.
Stress is different for everyone
What causes stress? Lots of things do. And it’s different for everyone. It can be:
- Bereavement, losing a loved one
- Divorce, separation, or relationship breakdown
- Loss of a job
- Financial instability
- Moving home or lack of security in living conditions
- Chronic illness or injury
- Emotional problems (depression, anxiety, anger, grief, guilt, low self-esteem)
- And many other things
If stress is affecting your day-to-day life. What’s the bigger picture?
- About 33% of people report feeling extreme stress.
- 77% of people experience stress that affects their physical health.
- 77% of people have stress that impacts their mental health.
- 48% percent of people have trouble sleeping because of stress.
Common problems caused by stress
If you leave stress unchecked and let it build up too much, lots of things change and move out of balance. Our mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing move out of balance. This can show up in lots of ways.
- Elevated stress levels lower our immune system function
- Chronic stress can result in chronic ongoing illness if left unchecked
- Having lots of stress can cause physical symptoms in the body
- Headaches, upset stomach, high blood pressure, chest pain, and problems with sleep can occur
- Regularly feeling stressed can end up with depression or anxiety starting
- Anger, irritability, or restlessness can happen
- Feeling overwhelmed, unmotivated, or unfocused is not uncommon
- Racing thoughts or constant worry can take over our lives
- Problems with memory or concentration create difficulties for us
- Struggling with decision making can impact on our work and family lives
This short course will give you tools, tips and techniques which will support you in managing, reducing and eliminating your stress.
What others have said about this programme
“Interesting, productive and thought-provoking material”
“I have learned how I can feel present and calm”
“I am able to implement the tools I’ve learned into my everyday life”
“I am learning to relax my mind. It makes such a difference for me”
“This has been calming, relaxing and therapeutic for me”
“The practical exercises are so beneficial”
“Being able to relax has been the biggest part of this for me. It’s made such a change in my life”
“Learning how to cope was what I wanted to do most, and I’ve now got the skills to do this”
Understanding what stress is doing to you
Lots of things can change for you in your mental, emotional and physical wellbeing. Once you put your focus on it. This course is going to support you to do just that. To put your focus on it. You’re going to get to know how ….
- I can feel more energised
- I can quickly and easily lower the stress levels in my body and mind
- I can look after my mental health in an optimal way
- I can cope better with difficult and stressful situations
- I can build my resilience to protect myself against overwhelm
- I can easily bring presence and calm to my day
- I can reduce my stress, easily
- I know what my stress is doing to my body and mind
- Everything in my life feels easier, now that my stress is under control
You’ll become so familiar with having good wellbeing. You’ll feel like the expert in your own wellbeing daily journey. You’ll be on a fast track to eliminating your stress.
Reduce and eliminate stress? Yes you can
This course is going to give you tools, tips and techniques to reduce your stress with little effort. It helps you to see what is happening in your body and mind when stress is there. It takes the stress out of reducing your stress. It is going to have a positive impact on your wellbeing in a big way. In how you will feel calmer and more present. And feel more balance and stillness in your life. You’ll feel a joy for life. And you will know that, how you are now able to support your mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing, is at the heart of it all.
What this course will give you
This course is one module of a six part Coping with Stress wellbeing programme. You have the option to invest in any or all of the six course modules. You can see all six individual course modules here. You also have the option to invest in all six modules together at a discounted rate here. Investing in all six modules together also enables you to access three live support calls which complement your course learning.
Each of the 6 parts of this course focus on how to reduce and eliminate your stress. Each part of the course looks at different topics to do with mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing. You can choose to purchase and complete any module at any time. You will get access to lots of handy tips and tools that you can start to use straight away. You will receive a workbook with each course module with practical exercises to complete. You will also receive access to an ‘Optimum Wellbeing’ dedicated Facebook Group.