Stress management training for employees
How is stress impacting us on a day-to-day basis?
- 80% of workers have felt stressed at work
- 40% have experienced some form of burnout from stress
- 33% report feeling extreme stress
- 77% experience stress that affects their physical health and 77% their mental health
- 48% have trouble sleeping because of stress
- Medical research estimates as much as 90% of illness and disease is stress-related
- 51% of adults who felt stressed report feeling depressed and 61% report feeling anxious
The need to cope with work and life stress
Anxiety, fear and panic responses are rising and put our bodies into stress mode. Overproduction of stress hormones lowers immune function and damages health. Prolonged stress contributes to higher absenteeism, low productivity and low engagement. Stress is not isolated to the workplace. Stress from other life areas will also spill over into work related behaviours, performance, effectiveness, relationships. We have a need to keep chronic stress at bay to support better mental, emotional and physical health.
What are the Top Causes of Stress
- The economy
- Family responsibilities
- Personal health issues
- Housing costs
- Job stability
- Family health problems
- Personal safety
How can we reduce stress?
Reducing, managing and eliminating stress secures a happy, healthy, engaged and productive workforce.
It can be easy to find out what creates stress for people. It can be easy to discover how stress effects people emotionally, cognitively, socially and behaviourally. But, how do we give our employees the skills to reduce, manage and eliminate their stress easily. This course provides each person with the skills to do just that.
How this ‘Coping with Stress’ course can benefit your organisation
- It is a comprehensive training, guidance and support for employees experiencing anxiety or stress
- Having employees who can manage, reduce and eliminate their stress provides for a happier, healthier and more positive workforce
- Decreased absenteeism and increased engagement ensures a positive impact on turnover
- Less stress in employees produces a strong, healthy workplace culture that’s conducive to creativity and productivity
- Structured to support work-from-home, on-site, off-site and in-office set-ups
Ease of Access and After Care for your Organisation
- Online and easily accessible for employees from work, home or when traveling
- End to end set-up is completed for you
- Return on investment is quantifiable through analytics and reporting provided
- Live employee support forums – gives employees easy access to expert knowledge and advice
Wellbeing Benefits for your Employees
What your employees will be able to say on completion of this course
- I can quickly and easily lower the stress levels in my body and mind
- I can look after my mental health in an optimal way
- I can cope better with difficult and stressful situations
- I know what my stress is doing to my body and mind
- Everything in my life feels easier, now that my stress is under control
Course participants become so familiar with having good wellbeing. They feel like the expert in their own wellbeing daily journey. They’re on a fast track to eliminating stress.
Contact [email protected] or +353 (0) 86 4087003 for information on pricing and to discuss set-up for your organisation.